|Things I Am Thankful For.
||[21 Nov 2000|02:19pm]
(naysayers and cynics worry not; I rejoin your ranks again shortly)
* I may have the world's smallest apartment, but at least I'm not sleeping outside it waiting for the soup kitchen across the street to open.
* I have an inexplicably wonderful boyfriend that still hasn't gotten tired of me, after a year.
* My cat, who crawls under the covers and puts her head on the pillow next to me and purrs like a chainsaw.
* Brad Fitzpatrick's marvelous idea.
* (but yet,) Home delivery of anything.
* An open mind.
* Wish lists.
* Ridiculous advances in technology.
* The Liz Christy community garden, et al.
* Time to myself to think.
* Not dying in the third grade, though it was close.
* 'New York moments'
* George Eastman and Edwin Land
* And finally, anyone who's helped keep my sanity together, whether they know it or not.