Larkin vs. dim sum.
- Still not walking, but is cruising around like a champ and starting to let go a little while standing
- Eats EVERYTHING. Is a little epicurean who wants to try any food she sees. For example, tried to flag down every dim sum cart as it passed, pointing and calling out, 'Yum yum YUM!'. Likes things like pickles and olives and Thai food. This is the exact opposite of Owen.
- Has a pretty interesting vocabulary so far. Routinely uses words like birds, books, pets, cat, yum, blocks, brother, butterfly (butt!), red, mama, dada, puffs, and her favorite, 'whassat?' (point point point)
- gives air kisses freely
- flirts by tilting her head and pointing to people and smiling (see video)
- loves books, will bring you a certain book if you ask for it ('where is your train book?') and will flip through a stack of board books while chanting softly, 'Bookths...bookths...bookths...'
- If she hears music anywhere she will do the funniest little subtle dance - more like a shimmy. Cue grocery shopping and adorable baby gently bobbing to Muzak.
She's just such a cool little kid - so sweet and happy and easygoing. We're lucky. We have great kids.